The specific purposes of Advocate for Public Education Policy specific purposes are to further the common good and general welfare of the entire community of Colorado through charitable and educational activities, including, but not limited to:
1. Conducting education and advocacy in the cause of public education.
2. Advocating for the benefits of public education for all students.
3. Developing and advocating for legislation, regulations, and government programs for the improvement and support of public education.
4. Educating the public and policy-makers about principles, policies, and practices that support high-quality, equitable, accessible, inclusive, neighborhood public schools.
5. Curating and promoting news items, academic studies, and other materials related to public education and its benefits to social welfare.
6. Conducting research and publicizing the positions of elected officials concerning public education.
7. Building a statewide coalition of individuals and grassroots organizations that promotes leaders and policies to ensure public schools work for all.